Rocky Point Ice Cream is family business specialising in hand crafted ice cream using as many local ingredients as possible. We are dedicated to producing quality products, providing amazing customers service, continue to provide a fun and rewarding work environment, and support our community through donations and volunteer work.
Rocky Point Ice Cream is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, manager to help our company grow and keep our retail location on point during our busiest evenings.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 5pm – 11.30/45pm
(opportunity for flexibility of schedule in the fall and winter months)
Closing Manager Responsibilities:
- Scooping ice cream, making coffees, and serving customers
- Responsible for overall shift’s customer service, sales, and vibe
- Communicate add-on and sales goals to all scoopers during each shift
- Manage and prioritize flow of tasks, breaks, and scooping during shift
- Responsible for all cash handling during shift
- Communicate effectively with all employees, including coaching, training, and celebrating awesomeness
- Problem solve and use good judgement
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Show enthusiasm and passion regarding Rocky Point Ice Cream and what our company stands for
- Hustle to keep the shop looking awesome and fully stocked
Closing Manager Qualifications:
- Have great communication skills and a professional but FUN attitude
- Customer service experience
- Previous managerial experience preferred
- Valid Food Safe Certification
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Closing Manager” in the subject line
Application deadline is 31st July 2017
Rocky Point Ice Cream is looking for a hard-working, friendly ice cream enthusiast to join our team. This Ice Cream Maker will participate in small batch high volume ice cream and inclusion production. Rocky Point Ice Cream is a family run ice cream company serving hand crafted small batch ice cream using as many local ingredients as possible. On an average day ice cream makers are working to their own music while creating artisan ice cream and inclusions. Rocky Point Ice Cream’s products are available to customers from our retail store in Port Moody, our two roving ice cream trucks Scooper and Rocky, and a handful of other locations.
Ice Cream Maker Responsibilities
- Work 4-5 x 8 hour shifts per week (Flexible times/days)
- Produce between 600-800 litres of ice cream per day
- Prepare ingredients for each flavor including homemade caramel, chocolate base, fruit reduction, toasted nuts, fudge, fruit compotes, etc.
- Maintain production sheets for ice cream, sorbets, and inclusions during daily production
- Communicate relevant information to kitchen manager effectively
- Follow heath, safety, and sanitation plan with care
- Keep kitchen clean and organized
- Responsible for washing and sanitizing all dishes during your shift
- Responsible for placing food waste, recycling, and garbage in designated locations
- Take utmost care and pride in producing every batch of hand crafted ice cream
Ice Cream Maker Qualifications
- Love for Ice Cream
- Passion for food, cooking, and quality
- Experience cooking and baking (professionally or at-home)
- Ability to measure ingredients accurately
- Ability to lift up to 18kgs repeatedly each shift
- Ability to multitask without compromising efficiency or product quality
- Fraser Health Food Safe Certificate
- Send applications to email@example.com or drop them off at 2800 Murray Street, Port Moody to the attention of ‘Kitchen Manager’
- Include a copy of your Food Safe Certificate
- Applications close March 31st.
- Interviews April 2nd and anticipated start date for training April 11th
*We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team and your resume says a lot about you, consider being creative and thinking outside the box when applying.